Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Forming the Green Corps

So after my SPM, I had six months of free time, that's why I've decided to search for volunteering work that don't cost (sorry for being a miser, but I really can't just ask money from my parents for everything).



Eventually, I stumbled upon UNERTIA, an event created by the United Nation(ya, that's where the UN in unertia came from). They are holding a competition for those participating in groups & the date line is 23th of April. I am entirely in a dilemma, should I join? Because I really like the idea of it… or shouldn't I? Since there's only 3 DAYS left before the date line.



Anyhow, due to my challenging spirit, I joined it & spend three days rushing through with my friends… Well, it was worth my time. So, here's the link to my project at the official page, & this one is for the blog.


Final update on Green Corps: The project eventually failed because I don't really have sufficient experience nor capability to run the whole thing. Still, it was worthwhile.