Thursday, November 17, 2016

Why I Started Blogging Again?

If you dig through my archive, you might notice that I stopped updating my blog since 2014 and now I am continuing the blog.






So, why did I continue blogging?
Well, there's no one definite answer for that. I guess it was a decision made by many factors. A part of me wants to write down what happened in my life so that it might be useful for other people's reference. A part of me simply doesn't want to discard this blog midway. Another reason was that I was looking at blogging as a possible anxiety-relieving method.

What? Anxiety-relieving method?
Yea, I was going through some tough time and anxiety ran high. It was hard for me to fall asleep. Blogging lays down a path for me to be in the present. It is therapeutic (for me at least). So if you are finding a way to be distracted off the anxiety and stress, try blogging!